Guest Books for Weddings, Memorials, Anniversaries, and More
When wedding season comes around, we find ourselves making more guest books. We think, though, that guest books are also a great way to preserve memories and personal notes from any event.
What to look for in a guest book:
- Do you want your guest book to last? Opt for archival materials.
- Choose a book with matte pages. Shiny pages are more likely to smear.
- Personalization! A guest book with your name on it is extra special.
- We like books that lie flat when opened (that's what we typically make.)
- Match your event. An elegant event deserves an elegant, coordinating guest book.
We also just added a guest book with lined pages to our website. This offers a little more structure, and can be great for larger events, or times when you want to collect guests' addresses:
If you'd like to add photos to your guest book, choose a book with enough room to add content so the pages don't fan out. (You're really better off going with a photo album for this.)
Or perhaps you're interested in a completely custom guest book. Whatever you choose, we think a great guest book is a wonderful memento.