We build your portfolio by hand using traditional bookbinding techniques and archival materials. Ordering is easy, and we ship to you within three weeks.
How it works:
1. Choose your product. If one of our standard size portfolios works for you, place your order directly through our shop. If you are looking for something more custom, check out our custom work to get ideas, then contact us to go over your project details and receive an estimate.
2. Place your order. If you will be adding a logo to your portfolio, we will contact you to request artwork after your order has been placed. Find out how to prepare your logo file.
3. Prepare your printed pages. Your portfolio book or box will arrive empty and ready to fill with your own printed pages. Print pages yourself, use your favorite local printer, or contact Pushdot Studio here in Portland to inquire about page printing. See page size and margin details.
4. Receive and approve your proof. We will email you a proof of your cover logo placement within two business days. Once you approve your proof, we will get to work building your order.
5. We ship to you! We will make, pack, and ship your portfolio to you within three weeks of your proof approval (two weeks if your cover has no logo.) For portfolio books, we will provide a hole-drilling template so you can prepare your pages and fill your portfolio once it arrives.