File Preparation for Logos and Printed Pages
For a DEBOSSED LOGO, please provide a logo file that is:
- A PDF created from a vector file
- Black and white (black area will be debossed)
- Sized to the actual deboss size
- Logos over 1.25x5.5" may incur an additional charge.
- Per-piece debossing prices decrease when you order multiple items using the same logo.
- Contact us with any questions or for a custom estimate.
We will email you a proof to show logo placement within 2 business days of receiving your artwork.
For a DIGITAL PRINTED PLAQUE, please provide a logo file that is:
- A pdf, eps, ai, or a high res jpg
- Saved for CMYK
- At least 300 dpi
- Saved to the size you would like it printed.
- Please tell us whether you would like the plaque centered on the cover or at the bottom right
- We cannot guarantee an exact color match for your printed plaque.
- Please limit printed plaques to 4x6"
- If you would prefer to mail us your own printed plaque, please contact us.
PORTFOLIO PAGE SIZE SPECIFICATIONS:
We do not provide page printing. Contact us if you would like to be referred to a printer.
For Clamshell Presentation Boxes:
Presentation Boxes fit exact page sizes – 8.5x11", 11x14", 11x17". There may be up to .25" of "wiggle room" inside any box tray.
For Post-Bound Portfolio Books:
Portfolio books have a "live page area," and an additional 1.5" left hand margin that is covered by the binding. For example, an 11x17" landscape portfolio uses pages that are cut to 11x18.5". Please see diagrams below for specific measurements.